8 Natural and Effective Anti Wrinkle Treatments
Wrinkles are a woman’s most feared aging factor. Even if we like to admit it or not, wrinkles start to bother us as soon as we observe the first fine line under the eyes. Let’s learn more about wrinkles and how to prevent them with these anti wrinkle treatments tips and tricks!
- Some women are more predisposed to wrinkling skin than others …
TRUE. Elastin and collagen, the two substances that give your skin firmness, are not distributed evenly to all women. But that does not matter much. If you protect your skin from the sun, if you avoid smoking and avoid alcohol, your face will be less wrinkled than a of someone who unconditionally exposed themselves to the sun.
- You need to pay attention to your skin before you reach the famous 30.
TRUE. It might seem strange because when you face looks flawless it’s quite hard believe that one day you will also grow old. And yet … Here’s a good tip: the skin should be moisturized every day starting in your teens!
- Sun accelerates skin aging
TRUE. And it all occurs as you reach 40 years old. That’s the age when women who systematically avoid overexposure to sunlight look 10-15 years younger.
- Anti-aging cream – a scam?
FALSE. Because anti aging creams contain vitamins-A, C and especially E, they slow your skin from wrinkling, neutralizing the harmful effects of free radicals. The most recent introduction of retinol in wrinkle-creams is a great step forward in the right direction for the cosmetic industry. Retinol strongly stimulates cell activity in the skin.
- A face without wrinkles appears younger
FALSE. Sure a 16 years old girl will have a fresher complexion than a 50 year old woman , but the absence of wrinkles does not always denote youth. Do women who abuse plastic surgery in order to look younger, manage to actually look younger? Unfortunately they look nothing like a 16 year old – their faces look totally unnatural. The expression of youthful freshness is related to skin quality (soft, flexible) and especially to expression. It was said, not only once that youth and beauty come from the heart and they’re expressed through the eyes and the smile.
Although not such a comfortable solution, natural treatments are a very effective alternative to anti wrinkle products that you can get over the counter and they often have remarkable results. When you start a natural treatment you should know that is long lasting, requires patience and perseverance, but it totally worth the effort invested.
Here are the most amazing natural anti wrinkle treatments
- Mix in a bowl one tablespoon of olive oil, one tablespoon of orange juice and two tablespoons of crushed cheese, until you get a paste. Apply the paste on face, neck and décolleté and leave to act for 30 minutes.
- One of the simplest forms of treatment for any skin type is the direct use of crushed fruit on your skin. For dehydrated and wrinkled skin, the best fruits to apply are apricots, bananas and melons. You can prepare a mask with a mixture of these fruits or you can simply rub your face with a piece of melon or an apricot.
- Carrots are also very beneficial and should never be overlooked in your beauty treatments. Very high in vitamin A, carrots nurture and make the skin really smooth. Grate a carrot and apply it directly on the face. Leave it for about 20 minutes and then rinse it our with lukewarm water. You can also wash your face with carrot juice every morning and evening.
- Spinach juice is also a remarkable anti wrinkle treatment, just soak a cotton ball in spinach juice and gently rub it all over your face.
- Olive oil and sea buck thorn oil are both excellent anti wrinkle treatments – massage your face with a few drops of both oils and your skin will thank you for it!
- Honey, so sweet to the taste but also to your skin, can be used as such, but it is best to combine with crushed fruit, vitamin A, clay or oil.
- Mix one egg yolk with two tablespoons of wheat germ to get a hydrating mask that smooths skin and makes the wrinkles disappear!
- Do not forget your avocado, a fruit with amazing healing, revitalizing and nutritional effects. Crush a fruit pulp and mix it with 3-4 tablespoons of clay. Leave the mask in for 20-30 minutes and rinse with warm water or infusion (chamomile, lime, nettle and so on).
Don’t forget: the most effective strategy against wrinkles is prevention.
Use the following tips to prevent your skin from aging prematurely.
Sun is the main contributing factor in the appearance of wrinkles. Therefore, be it summer or winter, sun protection for your skin is required. But if you want a natural SPF mouisturizer, you can try shea butter, a vegetable fat obtained from the fruits of the shea tree.
Moisturizing natural oils are great to be applied every night before going to sleep.They’re contain powerful antioxidants that help “annihilate” free radicals, the main culprits for premature wrinkles. Such is the sea buckthorn oil, which has a powerful antioxidant effects.
Dry skin is prone to wrinkling compared to other skin types. A highly effective natural moisturizer that helps to keep wrinkles away is grape seed oil that is easily absorbed and has a tonic and antioxidant role.
Keeping this in mind, you can now enjoy a couple of the best natural anti wrinkle treatments.